SAQA Visioning Project


I'm privileged to be involved in several dynamic professional creative organizations.  One that has international recognition; Studio Art Quilts Association (SAQA) has an over aboundance of members that are very talented quilt artists.  The group's current president Lisa Chipentine is one of those truly talented creative types.  Not only is her art work stunning, but she also has great insight to know the importance of giving back to the artistic community; to help follow artist who are up and coming with creating their own vision of how we want our art to evolve.  Her pet project available to SAQA members is the Visioning Project.  Through this year long program, quilt artist are encouraged to use many tools via the SAQA web to realize their goals.  I just signed up and I'm truly proud to be apart of this program.  My goal is to have my artwork be very recognizable in the fiber arts community.  That means developing a signature style; sticking with it and contineously enhancing it.  I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.  Living Creatively, Sandra  

Comments

Popular Posts