SAQA Visioning 2011 - My deepest fear....

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be?" - From Marianne Williamson's A Return to Love.  These words are the first part of one of my favorite quotes.  It reminds the reader that we are the ones that often gets in our own way; stalling progress even with things that matter to us so much. At the present time in my art career, truly there's nothing more important for me to do than to decide on the "hook" for Studio Santeena and get going on the business planning for said hook. SAQA's Visioning Project 2011 begins October 1st; just in time to assist me with corralling all the ideas that I have for my art work's hook and  then finalizing my identity.  This all scares me as I'm not one to be very focused with my art direction.  The Visioning Project will help me to remember that I am indeed powerful beyond measure and will have a clear path to achieve a firm strategic plan...I"ll keep you all posted on my progress.  Living Creatively, Sandra

Comments

Linda A. Miller said…
Welcome aboard to the Visioning Project! It has been a learning journey over the past year and I look forward to this next one.

Popular Posts