Seasons change


It's so amazing to me how time now flies. It's already fall, soon to be winter in 2009.  As the seasons change so does my mood for creativity. It's weird. I do my best work (having a creative edge) in the warmer months of the year.  It's a fact that during the spring and summer the days are longer. With the sunshine, my subject ideas are plentiful.  At the current time (early December) I'm so busy at my day job;and then working on building a new website during the evening that I'm exhausted at the end of the day and too pooped to produce art. So sad! I've been stuck on a couple projects for the past month and I got to get them finished and to their venues.  My goal is that at the first of the year to get going with a "head" series i.e art featuring catchy portrait /cartoon themes featuring a head and other inanimate objects, i.e "head of lettuce, egg head, etc.". I'll keep you posted on my progress. Living creatively, Sandra

Comments

Popular Posts