Been busy...

Having time to create is always a challenge when working full time. I'd planned all weekend doing the creative thing and I'm track to do just that. I completed a quick water color sketch to put on paper my visualization of "AC - DC" Antony & Cleopatra DisCovered! As you can see, my idea is a little elaborate. It has the Egyptian Queen and her guy emerging in full regalia from the ruins of a new excavation. This scene will eventually evolve into an 28" x 38" portrait orientation using fabric paints, cording, scrim, Egyptian trinkets, on cotton, organza and tulle fabrics. I hope to have the painting part completed next week ready for quilting soon. Wish me luck!

My other projects "Fast Friends" is coming along nicely. Last evening I was able to start the thread painting process on one of the faces. I hope to have pictures of this finished quilt soon. Until next time.
Living Creatively, Sandra

Comments

Popular Posts