The Creative Entrepreneur


I'm a bookstore browser. I love, love, love to go to bookstores, pick up design or photography books and/or magazines, and then get lost into my creative process. Inspiration for future artwork comes from many places. Images from books and magazines are probably at the top of the list. Just this week I found a wonderful DIY Visual Guidebook for making business concepts real in the art section of Barnes and Noble. "The Creative Entrepreneur" by Lisa Sonora Bean is the perfect book for us right brain types to harness our creative ideas and package them in a neat business plan, and then moving forward with those ideas for profits. Since we all have such passion for our artwork, It should be natural for us to believe our talents should translate into a profit center...we don't always think that way though. But why not? Weren't we always taught to do what we love? Isn't it a wonderful thing to be rewarded for our creatve journey? A book of this type is right up my alley especially since I'm both a business consultant during the daytime and the artist (my true self) at night. "The Creative Entrepreneur"...It's great. Click at the title above and check out the website. Enjoy
Living Creatively,
Sandra

Comments

Popular Posts