Aliance for American Quilts - Save our Stories (Click to link)


I'm so jazzed! My Obama Quilt "Everybody's All American" was featured along with an interview of moi in the "Save our Stories" article through the Alliance for American Quilts". What an honor! The quilt featured in it's entirety just below was one of 35 in the collection of quilts that featured our new prez.. Attached to the right is a close up of the quilt's last panel upper right featuring the first family. First daughter Sasha Obama's hair is adorned with a little green ribbon to match her pinafore dress. The interviewer and I marveled over how Barack Obama has inspired so much works of art. I'm certain in the future I'll do another piece with either one of his quotes or his great accomplishments...
Tomorrow, another subject... A beautiful landscape of snow covered mountain. Stay tuned... Living Creatively, Sandra

Comments

Anonymous said…
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR WORK ON MY BLOG

Popular Posts