I'm thrilled to announce that I'm pregnant! No, not in the literal sense. Heavens no... My dream child, Studio Santeena.Com has finally been conceived. I've snagged the domain name and have already started tinkering with my website design. It's important to me that this site is interesting to prospective customers. It must be attractive, yet functional. To that end, I've decided to take my time with formulating how the final presentation will look; what it will convey to potential customers about Studio Santeena's Quilted Fantasy Photos; precisely what they are; how I can take any face and position it in a vast array of fantasy designs on fabric. I love to recreate faces; especially detail images of eyes. I'm currently working on a Tsukineko ink drawing of a Geisha Girl on fabric which I hope to pair with an exotic Asian pastel background. Hopefully this will be featured soon on the blog. In the meantime, check out my water color interpretation of a bull elephant that was emerging from the bush during November's safari at Mala Mala. I'm still on cloud 9 from that world wind trip! Until next time, Living Creatively, Sandra

Comments

Popular Posts